PABC Education 2012 - Mobilisation of the Nervous System with Laurie Urban and Sam Steinfeld - an NOI Course
Mobilisation of the Nervous System with Laurie Urban and Sam Steinfeld
A comprehensive course on the diagnosis and management of physical dysfunction of the nervous system. With plenty of practical work and the latest neurobiology, clinicians will be able to rapidly merge the material into all existing manual therapy frameworks.
- To provide a basic knowledge of neuroanatomy, neurodynamics and pathobiology related to the manual examination of the nervous system.
- To integrate the sciences of clinical reasoning, neurodynamics and neuroscience.
- To provide safe and effective diagnostic skills in the examination and interpretation of physical dysfunction of the nervous system.
- To apply these skills to patient management by clinical reasoning skills.
- To engage in a forum to critically analyse aspects of present day physical therapy.
Cancellation Policy for PABC courses and lectures:
For Lectures, refunds will be issued in the form of a voucher for one of the following. Registrants must notify PABC of their preference prior to the event.
- a vodcast of the lecture
- free entrance to a lecture at a later date
For Courses, refunds will be given for cancelation requests received at least two weeks prior to the event, less a $100 cancelation fee.
- No refunds will be issued less than two weeks prior to the event.